Entry Into Service
A Wide Varity of Entry Into Service Support Services
Entry Into Service is providing guidance and training to an operator new to the aircraft or aviation in a number of different areas. Training in these situations require a unique set of skills and support.
We have proven experience in providing Entry Into Service training for operations new to a particular aircraft or aviation. Whether your operation is domestic or international – short term or long term – we are here to help.
Let Us Know How We Can Help
EIS SUPPORT SERVICES
PILOTS, FLIGHT ATTENDANTS & ENGINEERS
- Pilot IOE – systems and integration syllabus that will help train crews new to the airplane with on-line experience and issues not learned in school.
- Cabin IOE – cabin and customer convenience syllabus that will assist your flight crews and passengers with all aspects of the items not taught in school.
- All of our Entry Into Service Pilots have a minimum of 1000 hrs in the assigned aircraft and have attended a special training session dealing in training of the familiarization of the aircraft.
REGULATORY & OPERATIONS
- Flight Operations Manual
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Letter of Authorizations
- Safety Management Systems & Audits
- Emergency Response Plan
- RVSM, ADS, CPDLC, MMEL, MNPS, RNP5, ETC
MAINTENANCE & TECHNICAL
- Database and Jeppesen Subsctiptions
- Pre-Buy, test and acceptance flights
- Warranty & Subscriptions & Programs
- Logbook maintenance record keeping
- Coordination with local and service center maintenance scheduling
- Billing, discounts and credit back for warranty items
We Make Staffing Easy
Helping clients fill requirements with top talent
& crew members find great jobs.
JGI AVIATION SUPPORT ADVANTAGES
CUSTOMER SERVICE & CONFIDENTIALITY
Our EIS crews have special training in customer etiquette, overall professionalism and confidentiality procedures. We understand the need for discretion. Our crews will assimilate seamlessly within your organization. We are committed to building long term relationships and providing value added service to our clients. Our success is a direct result of our clients success.
QUALIFIED & COMPETENT CREW RESOURCES
All potential candidates are registered with JGI. We retain and update their pilot credentials to include training records, medical records and licenses. Our professional pilot pool incorporates thousand’s of hours of International and Domestic flying. We are pilots and personally know and have flown with all our pilots… we will not just fill a seat to swing gear!
TECHNICAL EXPERTISE & ALLIANCES
We partner and maintain relationships with the technical expertise and experience in a wide range of aviation regulations, requirements and audits worldwide. Our key relationships with industry leading companies augment the JGI staff.